Here are a few facts about me that will not change your life one bit (at least, I don't think they will):
- I'm a former Adobe Press author (I wrote 5 books that sold over 250,000 copies).
- I've been online since 1995.
- The first website I ever created (1997) had a page for my cat, Camille.
- I'm a fanatical tea drinker (PG Tips is my favorite).
- I play guitar (like a boss!).
- I've had all my stuff ripped-off while traveling in the south of France (see map below). I was left with nothing but a towel, my flip-flops, and my swim trunks - which I happen to be wearing at the time.
- I don't like cold weather at all!
- I've been married since 1993.
- The most amazing place I've ever visited was Zermatt, Switzerland to see the Matterhorn.
- I haven't had cable/satellite TV in my house in over 5 years (so glad I eliminated it).
- I've never eaten lobster or shrimp (just say NO to water bugs).
- I used to paint apartments for a living.
- I don't like painting apartments for a living.
- It's not the apartments I don't like - it's the painting.
- I love what I do now.
- I love speaking and teaching.